EDIT: Honey Stinger Gels (Erin)

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      Hi Erin –

      Here are your edits for the energy gels.

      HTML looks just great. Edits are noted with **

      Thanks!

      -Curt

      I started backpacking while working for the National Park service ten years ago.
      **Pretty sure "Service" should be capitalized in this situation

      Flavors Tested: Vanilla, Fruit Smoothie, Acai & Pomengranate
      **Extra "N" in "Pomegranate"

      Product Information and Specifications:

      **Stray "D" sitting under the table.

      Initial Impressions:
      I have never tried an energy gel before, I will be honest, I have never really had a desire to try an energy gel as it just didn't sound very appetizing.
      **Maybe add an "and" instead of the first comma?

      Unfortunately, I was holding my toast in such a way that the gel actually ran off of the toast and down my hand, as I said, the gel is thin.
      **This should probably be two sentences. "… down my hand. As I said, the gel…"

      I decided to try mixing it with approximately a cup (.24 liters) of water, the Honey Stinger website doesn't give any suggested mixing ratios for consuming the gel in this way.
      **Again, probably should split this up. "… of water. The Honey stinger…"

      The flavor was what you would expect, a watered down vanilla flavor but still very sweet.
      **Probably should be "was what I would expect". Using "you" in reports is something we try to avoid.

      I drank about half of the water/gel mixture and then poored the rest out.
      **Should be "poured" with a "U"

      My first experience with the Honey Stinger Organic Energy Gel was not the best, I look forward to trying the gel out in the field while hiking to see if my body's need for carbohydrates and energy will improve the overall experience and taste.
      **Two sentences again. "… was not the best. I look forward to…"