EDIT: Honey Stinger Gels (Ray)

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
      Hi Ray –

      Sorry for the incredible delay with the edit. Miscommunication between BridGeT and I. We're going through a rough patch and not getting along too well right now :)

      HTML looks splendid. Just a couple edits are noted with **

      -Curt

      Web site: www. honeystinger.com
      **The link doesn't work. There's a space between the first "dot" and the "H". I think that's the problem.

      I suppose some explanation as to what gels are is in order as it is not really an item that is used by many backpackers in my experience. (Including myself.)
      **Kind of picky, but if you're using the parentheses like this you should probably drop the first period and use a lowercase "I" on "including".
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
        Yeah those (robot) women can be fickle...

        Thanks for the edits Curt, see you in a couple months.

        Ray