Edit: FR - GSI Glacier Stainless Kettle - K Montovan

  • Lori Pontious
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
      Hi Katie,

      The only thing I could find to edit was in the summary. The "hereafter" statement in parentheses doesn't need to be in the summary.

      I'm sure you know the drill by now. Happy hiking.

      Lori
    • sull0294
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2013
        Thanks for catching that miscopy problem Lori! I have fixed the problem and am ready to upload.

        Can a moderator please delete the IR so that I can upload the LTR? Here is a link to the folder on BackpackGearTest:
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Cooking%20Accessories/GSI%20Glacier%20Stainless%20Tea%20Kettle/

        Thanks!
        Katie

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Lori Pontious wrote:

        > Hi Katie,
        >
        > The only thing I could find to edit was in the summary. The "hereafter" statement in parentheses doesn't need to be in the summary.
        >
        > I'm sure you know the drill by now. Happy hiking.
        >
        > Lori

      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
          Done Katie.

          Upload and make sure you delete the test copy.

          Ralph