Attn: Larry K - Missed Edit: FR - Gerber Instant Knife - askLarry

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      Hi Larry,

      Sorry about this but I missed a couple of edits on my first attempt. Thankfully someone pointed them out to me.

      > FIELD CONDITIONS
      >
      > Over the past few months, I have taken the Gerber Instant with me whenever I have been on the trail. This has included:
      > A weekend 7 mi/10.2 km backpacking trip in October to Wildcat Hollow, in Glouster, OH. Weather was intermittently rainy with overnight temperatures that were colder than expected, reaching a low of 32 F/0 C

      ##Edit - in all your Field Conditions and in your Bio you need to spell out States, out of courtesy for the non-USA folks. Once this has been done the first time (for each new report) you can use the abbreviation thereafter.

      > My only concern with the knife occurred on the one occasion when I was moving it from one pocket to the other. Although I was not in the process of trying to open it when it fell, it popped open when it hit the ground.

      ##Edit - this paragraph needs to be reworded. It's a little ambiguous the way it stands.

      Thanks,
      Jamie D
      Gerber Instant Knife Monitor