Edit: Repost - LTR - McKinley Sleeping Bag - Erin Foudy

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hi Erin, thanks for the email letting me know this is posted to the list. I have no real edits. I found one place I would change slightly but you can ignore if you like. see below.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "erinfoudy" wrote:

      > Hi Coy,
      >
      > Sorry for the repost but for some reason I can't seem to get a tinyurl link that actually works. Below is the full link for my HTML version.
      >
      > Here is my final report for the Exxel McKinley bag. Thank you for all your time and edits. Below you will find the text version of my report.
      >
      > HTML version here: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/LTR%20-%20McKinley%20Sleeping%20Bag%20-%20Erin%20Foudy/
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Erin

      > As mentioned previously in this report, I get cold easily, because of that I try to take the proper precautions while sleeping (long under ware, fleece leggings, a beanie, and a sleeping bag liner) so that I can in fact sleep.

      comment: I would add "and" in front of because and a comma after that. ie I get cold easily, and because of that, I try to take
    • erinfoudy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
        Hi Coy,

        Thank you for looking over my report. I went ahead and made the change you recommended and the uploaded the report. Thanks again!

        -Erin