Edit: LTR - Exxel - McKinley Sleeping bag - Derek Hansen

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      Hi Derek, thanks for the email letting me know this was up. Just a couple of edit/comments.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Derek Hansen wrote:

      > Thank you for the chance to put this bag through a test.
      >
      > > http://bit.ly/WwIYUy
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > ~derek
      >
      > # # #
      >
      > LONG TERM REPORT

      > FIELD LOCATIONS AND CONDITIONS
      >
      > This bag bas become the "go-to" sleeping bag around the house for snuggling and sleeping.

      Edit: typo... make bas has

      I think with that description, the bag lives up to it's rating, but I wouldn't pick it for warm, winter camping below 35*F (2*C).

      edit: I'm making this a lower case edit...I think you should take out the word warm completely. winter camping below 35 F is not exactly cold but I certainly would not classify it as warm. Just saying I would not pick it for winter camping below 35 F lets the reader decide it that is warm, cold or mediocre conditions