EDIT: LTR - Acli-Mate Mountain Sports Drink - Lyon

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
      Richard, I read, re-read and poked around as much as I could. No grammatical errors, but just one edit to consider, and not a strong one at that. Please feel free to upload when you are done. Your review has definitely pursuaded me to give this a try.

      -Brett <snip>

      Summary

      Acli-Mate Mountain Sports Drink has become my water supplement of choice and will likely be in my water container for the foreseeable future. It's easy to use, easy to pack, tastes great, and it works. I'll either keep buying packets or use small vials should I purchase the slightly less expensive tub. EDIT: Could you just sum up the negative aspects here in a nice and tidy sentence?

    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
        Brett,

        Good catch. Here's what I added: "The only improvement I'd like to see would be to offer Acli-Mate in tablet form, if that could be done without impairing effectiveness or adding a big price premium. The individual packets can be messy to open and pour in wind, and I'm left with trash that I must pack out."

        Uploaded, and Tests folder copy deleted.

        Cheers, Richard