Extension request: K2 Mummy - Lori P

  • Lori Pontious
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
      I was unable to get another campout scheduled since the FR was posted. I had two booked and both were canceled. I have a campout the weekend of Jan 26 and if that is not too long a delay can I extend til then? If not I will post the report tomorrow (I have the minimum of five nights done).

      Lori
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
        Lori,

        Extensions for both until January 29, ok?

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
          Thank you very much!