About BridGeT Update

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      You may have noticed (or not) that BridGeT has been rather silent as of late
      and then suddenly last night sent out a slew of messages. An explanation is
      in order.

      Shortly before Christmas, my laptop started to have some serious problems.
      I ended up getting a new one and have been in the process of getting the new
      guy set-up with work-related programs taking priority.

      Since my old laptop was a Windows XP system, converting to Windows 8 was
      necessary and has been a real chore with a steep learning curve. To make
      things really horrid - B ridGeT doesn't run (and will never run) on Windows
      8!

      SO, John and I have been trying to come up with a solution and for now
      (don't know what the future will hold) I am doing daily updates (caught up
      with most of them late last night) on my new computer, then copying those
      updates onto the old laptop for processing. This is going to take some time
      to come up with a routine. Please be patient with multiple redundant
      e-mails, delayed updates, errors and omissions for right now, ok?

      Let me know of errors, particularly late notices due to the holiday break.

      Thanks,