EXTENSION REQUEST: GSI Outdoors Glacier Kettle - K Montovan

  • sull0294
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      The past few weeks have been busier than I imagined between the holidays and a series of unplanned presentations and job interviews (which are good things, but have filled my last 3 weeks). I am leaving for a conference tomorrow and am wondering if there is any way I can have an extension on the GSI Kettle FR until I get back to town (Jan 16).

      Thanks!
      Katie
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013