Re: Mod Help Request

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
      A little more info is needed. Where is is failing? What error message are you getting at the top of the page?

      Ray

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thompson wrote:

      > My attempts to upload my FR for the GSI Outdoor Stainless Glacier Tea Kettle have not been successful.  Thoughts?
      > Thanks
      > Mark

    • Mark Thompson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
        no error message, just doesn't load.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
          Do you need the old one deleted?

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" wrote:

          > A little more info is needed. Where is is failing? What error message are you getting at the top of the page?
          >
          > Ray
          >
          > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thompson wrote:
          > >
          > > My attempts to upload my FR for the GSI Outdoor Stainless Glacier Tea Kettle have not been successful.  Thoughts?
          > > Thanks
          > > Mark

        • Ray
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
            Go try it now.

            Ray

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" wrote:

            > Do you need the old one deleted?
            >
            > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" wrote:
            > >
            > > A little more info is needed. Where is is failing? What error message are you getting at the top of the page?
            > >
            > > Ray
            > >
            > > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thompson wrote:
            > > >
            > > > My attempts to upload my FR for the GSI Outdoor Stainless Glacier Tea Kettle have not been successful.  Thoughts?
            > > > Thanks
            > > > Mark

          • Mark Thompson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
              Sorry, I am trying to load it in the test folder.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
                Thanks Ray, got it!