Mod Help Request

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
      My attempts to upload my FR for the GSI Outdoor Stainless Glacier Tea Kettle have not been successful.  Thoughts?
      Thanks
      Mark

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
        A little more info is needed. Where is is failing? What error message are you getting at the top of the page?

        Ray

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thompson wrote:

        > My attempts to upload my FR for the GSI Outdoor Stainless Glacier Tea Kettle have not been successful.  Thoughts?
        > Thanks
        > Mark

      • Mark Thompson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
          no error message, just doesn't load.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
            Do you need the old one deleted?

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" wrote:

            > A little more info is needed. Where is is failing? What error message are you getting at the top of the page?
            >
            > Ray
            >
            > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thompson wrote:
            > >
            > > My attempts to upload my FR for the GSI Outdoor Stainless Glacier Tea Kettle have not been successful.  Thoughts?
            > > Thanks
            > > Mark

          • Ray
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
              Go try it now.

              Ray

              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" wrote:

              > Do you need the old one deleted?
              >
              > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" wrote:
              > >
              > > A little more info is needed. Where is is failing? What error message are you getting at the top of the page?
              > >
              > > Ray
              > >
              > > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thompson wrote:
              > > >
              > > > My attempts to upload my FR for the GSI Outdoor Stainless Glacier Tea Kettle have not been successful.  Thoughts?
              > > > Thanks
              > > > Mark

            • Mark Thompson
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
                Sorry, I am trying to load it in the test folder.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
                  Thanks Ray, got it!