January Monthly Call for Owner Reviews

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Happy 2013 to one and all! With the New Year comes new opportunities to earn some Brownie Points, which help you get gear faster. And since the theme here is "new", I thought we'd try something new for the January "Call for Owner Reviews". This month we are looking for OR's on items related to smart phones: protective cases, apps, backcountry chargers, etc. All items must have an outdoor application and the rules for field use still apply. Editors will have the final say on whether the review is applicable so if you aren't sure, please ask. Since not everyone does the smart phone thing we'll be accepting pack reviews for this month's call as well.

      Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

      The Edit team is well rested from the Holiday break and ready to take on a flood of new Owner Reviews so get to it people!

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director