Edit: IR Sea to Summit Stopper Dry Bag - Kara S.

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      Kara,

      Nice Report! Be sure to delete the test folder after you upload the report.

      ~Steve

      >>LOCATION: Phoenix, Az

      EDIT: AZ should be capitalized, or preferably Arizona for our international readers!

      >>PRODUCT INFORMATION & SPECIFICATIONS

      Comment: Be careful not to fall into the bad habit of simply copying and pasting specs from the manufacturer website! BGT and readers like your description of the product.

      >>The bag did not pick up any noticeable odors for the food, though my food was also packed in zip-lock bags.

      EDIT: ...from the food