Edit protocol on Test Report segments

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
      Charles, it's fine, and I note that you uploaded. For future installments of Test Reports, note that the procedures on this group differ somewhat from the BackpackGearTest list. Here once a Monitor posts edits you're good to upload UNLESS the Monitor requests a re-post. That's usually done only if the Monitor has requested clarification of a particular section or a significant addition or re-write.

      Richard