Re: EDIT IR - HEAT HOLDERS ORIGINAL SOCKS - Charles Nichols

  • hikingshoes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013
      Richard,
      This is the revised one. Please, let me know it all is well. Charles

    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
        Charles, it's fine, and I note that you uploaded. For future installments of Test Reports, note that the procedures on this group differ somewhat from the BackpackGearTest list. Here once a Monitor posts edits you're good to upload UNLESS the Monitor requests a re-post. That's usually done only if the Monitor has requested clarification of a particular section or a significant addition or re-write.