Extension Request - Wolverine Gauge Boots - Mike Pearl

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012
      May I please have an extension on my IR?

      I am awaiting arrival of replacement boots due to poor fit.  I would prefer to take a good look at the pair I will be testing before submitting my report.

      Thanks,
      Mike
    • Kerri Larkin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012
        Hi Mike,

        As far as I'm aware, I'm not the monitor for this test. Sorry.

        Kerri

        On 29/12/2012, at 2:00 AM, Mike Pearl <mikepearl36@...> wrote:

        > May I please have an extension on my IR?
        >
        > I am awaiting arrival of replacement boots due to poor fit. I would prefer to take a good look at the pair I will be testing before submitting my report.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mike

      • Mike Pearl
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012
          Kerri,
          Sorry you were listed as Monitor in Tester Status Update.
          Mike