EDIT - IR Sea to Summit Ultra-Mesh Stuff Sack - L Pontious

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
      Nice report

      Couple of minor edits:

      "lori.pontious (at) gmail.com"
      you might want to make that "gmail (dot) com" although I don't know how effective any of that is

      normally "Initial Report" comes before "Product Information"

      It seems like your report is a little sparse.

      Maybe add the dimensions.

      I see you tried it out with some food in it - how many days worth of food?  Did it feel strong enough when you did this?  Was it stretchy?  What happened when you pulled the drawstring?  How easily can you carry the bag when it's full of stuff - is there a handle or strap on it - or maybe that's a Field Report comment.