RE: ATTN: All - Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: EDIT: IR - ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers - Brett H

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
      Thanks for the clarification! And thanks to all the Directors for what they do, even over the Holiday Break!

      Brett Haydin

      "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
      can be accomplished when no one
      cares who gets the credit."

      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      From: kathy@...
      Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 07:35:55 -0700
      Subject: ATTN: All - Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: EDIT: IR - ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers - Brett H

      Ray is right on this one. Only Richard Lyon can make a test report folder when BridGeT requests that he do so. Richard then notifies me and I pass along the information to BridGeT and the folder is then integrated with the db.

      I've deleted the folder that was created and will be running BridGeT shortly. However because of the holiday break, the folder may not be created until after the break - only BridGeT doesn't get to party!

      Merry Christmas Eve!

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
        I created the folder earlier this morning - see http://tinyurl.com/c42aeyo

        Happy Christmas to all!

        Richard

        > Ray is right on this one. Only Richard Lyon can make a test report folder when BridGeT requests that he do so. Richard then notifies me and I pass along the information to BridGeT and the folder is then integrated with the db.
        >
        > I've deleted the folder that was created and will be running BridGeT shortly. However because of the holiday break, the folder may not be created until after the break - only BridGeT doesn't get to party!
        >
        > Merry Christmas Eve!
        > Kathy

      • Brett Haydin
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
          Thanks Richard! I don't have access to upload the file, though. Merry Christmas everyone!

          To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
          From: montana.angler@...
          Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 18:43:53 +0000

          I created the folder earlier this morning - see http://tinyurl.com/c42aeyo

          Happy Christmas to all!

          Richard

          > Ray is right on this one. Only Richard Lyon can make a test report folder when BridGeT requests that he do so. Richard then notifies me and I pass along the information to BridGeT and the folder is then integrated with the db.

          > I've deleted the folder that was created and will be running BridGeT shortly. However because of the holiday break, the folder may not be created until after the break - only BridGeT doesn't get to party!

          > Merry Christmas Eve!

          > Kathy

        • ftroop94
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
            Thanks Richard! I just uploaded my report to the folder. However, I thought I'd bring it to your attention that base is misspelled. It is listed as

            EDIT: <BASSE>

          • richardglyon@att.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 25, 2012
              Steve,