RE: [backpackgeartesters] ARRIVED: ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
      Aw man! Please tell me I don't have to return the pants :P
      Brett Haydin

      "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
      can be accomplished when no one
      cares who gets the credit."

      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      From: bigdawgryan@...
      Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:50:39 -0800
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] ARRIVED: ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers

      The ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers arrived today. However, only the top arrived. Will the bottoms be forthcoming?

      IR in due course.

      Ryan

    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
        Hi Ryan (and Steve),

        I sent an inquiry to our contact on Monday regarding Steven having the same issue. But haven't gotten any response. I followed up just now regarding yours. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

        Nancy

        Sent from my iPhone