ARRIVED: ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2012
      The ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers arrived today. However, only the top arrived.  Will the bottoms be forthcoming?

      IR in due course.

      Ryan

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
        Aw man! Please tell me I don't have to return the pants :P
        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."

        To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
        From: bigdawgryan@...
        Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:50:39 -0800
        Subject: [backpackgeartesters] ARRIVED: ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers

        The ColdPruf Eco-Terra Base Layers arrived today. However, only the top arrived. Will the bottoms be forthcoming?

        IR in due course.

        Ryan

      • Nancy Griffith
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
          Hi Ryan (and Steve),

          I sent an inquiry to our contact on Monday regarding Steven having the same issue. But haven't gotten any response. I followed up just now regarding yours. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

          Nancy

          Sent from my iPhone