EDIT/Approval - FR - NEMO Obi 2P Tent - Mark Thompson

  • Mike Mosack
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2012
      Hi Mark,

      I have your edits below. The edits are in the usual format.

      EDIT – must change

      edit – my recommended change “if” you agree

      comment – just that.

      “This being said coupled with the climate here in colorful (and sometimes cold) Colorado, my adventures with this tent have kept below treeline.”

      edit – I would replace “kept” with “remained”

      “I have backpacked along the Colorado Trail (a continuous trail that roams across the state from SouthWest Denver to Durango) and near Mt Bierstadt.”

      EDIT - Southwest or South West

      “The over night lows have consistently been below freezing, but not bitter cold and the winds have been calm.”

      EDIT – overnight (one word)

      “My wife and I typically share a two person sleeping bag and the Obi's side doors fit our needs to a tee!”

      EDIT – “two-person”

      “The side door design is a great feature when answering nature's call in the middle of the night as we both sleep comfortably, with little disturbance, through these events.”

      Comment – I know what you mean here, but to me, I think this reads oddly. It makes me think that the event you sleep through is nature’s call…not necessarily using the door.

      “The tent is wonderfully light weight!”

      edit – lightweight, I think would be preferred throughout

      That’s it, so go ahead and upload when you’re ready and delete the test copy.

      Take care and catch you on the next one,

      Mike

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2012
        Can someone please delete my IR for the NEMO Equipment Obi 2P Tent?  The delete function is not present.
        Thanks
        Mark

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2012
          Done,

          Ray

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thompson <markthompson242@...> wrote:

          > Can someone please delete my IR for the NEMO Equipment Obi 2P Tent?
        • agirenkov
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 26, 2012
            Ray (or another mod) could you delete my IR for the NEMO Obi 2P Tent as well?

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

            > Done,
            >
            > Ray
            >
            > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thompson <markthompson242@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Can someone please delete my IR for the NEMO Equipment Obi 2P Tent?

          • Ray
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
              Done,

              Ray