Recruit-A-Newbie Contest

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
      Hey, people!

      We have our very first registered Recruit/Newbie - Brian Schemenaur
      recruiting Mike Roethler - for the Recruit-A-Newbie competition. AND Brian
      is a newbie himself!

      Welcome to Brian and we look forward to meeding Mike.

      Come on, boys and girls! December and the holiday break are an excellent
      time to do this! Recruit-A-Newbie, today and win prizes!

      Kathy
    • alex
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
        I am trying hard Kathy! Just need to get these people I know to stop being so lazy and realize the benefits of testing gear. Thanks for the motivation!

        -Alex Legg

        > Hey, people!
        >
        > We have our very first registered Recruit/Newbie - Brian Schemenaur
        > recruiting Mike Roethler - for the Recruit-A-Newbie competition. AND Brian
        > is a newbie himself!
        >
        > Welcome to Brian and we look forward to meeding Mike.
        >
        > Come on, boys and girls! December and the holiday break are an excellent
        > time to do this! Recruit-A-Newbie, today and win prizes!
        >
        > Kathy

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
          Good luck with that, Alex! So many people just don't realize how they can enjoy the perks of testing and help out the rest of the backpacking community with well-written reports!

          Keep trying!