Re: ATTN: CHARLES NICHOLS - Need Info

  • hikingshoes
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2012
      Nancy,
      I sent my Information last week. Thanks

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...> wrote:

      > Hi Charles,
      >
      > I am awaiting response to the request for information below.  I sent several e-mails to you privately so I'm hoping you're checking the list.
      >
      > I'll need your response by tomorrow or else we'll have to move on without you.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Nancy

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
        Charles,

        You needed to send Nancy your information OFF-LIST to her e-mail address. Did you?

        Thanks,

        > I am awaiting response to the request for information below. I sent several e-mails to you privately so I'm hoping you're checking the list.
        > I'll need your response by tomorrow or else we'll have to move on without you.
        > Thanks,
        > Nancy

      • Nancy Griffith
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
          Yep. I got it last week and sent it off to the manufacturer. Thanks for checking.

          Nancy

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 10, 2012, at 7:35 AM, "Kathy Waters" <kathy@...> wrote:

          > Charles,
          >
          > You needed to send Nancy your information OFF-LIST to her e-mail address. Did you?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Kathy

        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            Good - forget I mentioned it! <g> I actually have a couple of minutes this morning while all the kiddies are at school (babysitting in FL).