Re: IR - Kenmark Sports Armband Water Bottle - Chari Daignault

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
      hi Chari.

      Sorry for the lengthy delay in reviewing your report, I was only recently appointed the monitor for this series.

      My only edit is (and this must well be AUS v USA) is we spell aluminnum as Aluminium... Pretty sure your spelling is correct.

      Thanks,

      Jamie
    • cdaignault
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
        Hi Jamie!

        Yes, in the US, we spell it "aluminum". :)

        Thanks -- I'll upload ASAP!

        -- Chari