Arrived: Coldpruf Eco Terra Base Layer (TOP ONLY) - Steve Kidd

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2012
      Hey Folks,

      The base layer TOP arrived at my door the other day. The test call states this is a ONE (1) report, three series test for both the tops and bottoms. I will begin my write up information for the IR on the Top only unless I receive differing directions.

      ~SMK
    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
        Hi Steve,

        I'm not sure what happened with this.  Yes, the pants should have been sent also.  I'm checking with ColdPruf and will let you know what's up.

        Nancy

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
          Thanks Nancy!

          Should I plan on doing the IR that is due Friday on the shirt only, or simply wait to hear back from you?

          ~S

          --irt- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...> wrote:

          > Hi Steve,
          >
          > I'm not sure what happened with this.  Yes, the pants should have been sent also.  I'm checking with ColdPruf and will let you know what's up.
          >
          > Nancy
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
            I'll adjust the dates if need be - you might want to start on the top info, but please don't post yet until we get this handled.

            Thanks!

            Should I plan on doing the IR that is due Friday on the shirt only, or simply wait to hear back from you?

            ~S

            --irt- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...> wrote:

            > Hi Steve,
            > I'm not sure what happened with this. Yes, the pants should have been sent also. I'm checking with ColdPruf and will let you know what's up.
            > Nancy

          • ftroop94
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
              Will do!