Edit: LTR- Black Diamond Mercury 75 - Lyon

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
      Hi Richard,

      Here are a few edits for you. It looks like this makes a good winter pack.

      See you down the trail,

      Ray

      *** carrying the picnic lunch for the four of us plus two liters of extra water and children's rain gear and related items.

      EDIT: there is an extra space before "items"

      *** Without children or picnic paraphenalia my load was much lighter,

      EDIT: paraphernalia

      *** thanks to a vacuum bottle of hot Acli-Mate Mountain Sports drink

      EDIT: no "s" at the end of sport in Mountain Sport Drink

      ***Again the front zipper to the main pack bagcame in handy,

      EDIT: need a space after "bag"
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
        Thanks, Ray. Revised, uploaded, and Tests folder copy deleted.

        Richard