Recruit-a-Newbie CONTEST

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      I am pleased to announce BGT is having a "Recruit-a-Newbie" Contest!

      The first THREE (3) BGT members who recruit a new member who finishes their
      first two ORs and applies/is accepted for their first test will win a prize
      package filled with products supplied by participating BGT manufacturers.

      The contents of the prize packs will be a surprise but will consist of new,
      fun and useable items, such as hats, stuff sacks, heat packs, water bottles,
      food bars, etc. - and who knows what else the OR Show Team can snag in
      January!

      This contest is being conducted in addition to the new BGT EXPRESS Pass
      program, so you could score big twice by recruiting new members!

      This contest is open to all BGTers - including newbies -in good standing.
      You don't have to be testing any product at this time. The start date is
      today, December 6, 2012 and the end date will be March 31, 2013 or when all
      three prize packs have been claimed.

      Each prize pack will be shipped within 7 days after a prize pack has been
      claimed and verified by the Senior Director (me).

      The recruiting member must post to this Yahoo Groups' list -
      BackpackGearTesters - their claim to a recruitee BEFORE the recruitee posts
      their first OR. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

      If there are no questions, let the fun begin! Go get' em, boys and girsl!