SELECTIONS - Wolverine Gauge boots

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      Congratulations to Coy Starnes, MikePearl, and Derek Hansen, who have been selected to test the Wolverine boots.

      Would each of you please send me (off list) your contact information, including daytime telephone number (needed by courier service), requested size, and non-guarantied color preference. The sooner the better as I'd like to get these shipped before the Christmas break.

      Cheers, Richard