EXTENSION REQUEST-MONTBELL HIGHLAND-STEVE KIDD

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
      Per personal protocol I immediately went up a size when ordering a Montbell article. Unfortunately this product had a very liberal cut and swallowed me. I shipped it off for a medium yesterday, and hope to have the replacement by the end of the week or the beginning of the next.

      I have the specs on the large, so I can do it, but I'll be reporting on a Medium. Just let me know.

      ~SMK

      ps...Montbell is changing 'its waistline' to meet America's channging size... :-(
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
        Steve,

        When you get the replacement and are ready for your IR, let me know and I'll change your date, ok?

        Thanks,

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
          Will do Kathy. I'll compile the bulk of the report in advance, so mostly I will simply need to drop in the specs and some images and upload shortly afterward!

          ~SMK