Re: IR - Kenmark Sports Water Bottle - Erin M. Hedden

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hey Erin,

      You did.

      Just send that to Kathy to get the late removed.

      Ray

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Dingo" <tookieblueeyes@...> wrote:

      > I could have swore that I uploaded and sent off the IR for the Armband Water bottle
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012
        Erin,

        I have you listed in BridGeT as having uploaded the IR on 11/25/12. I think you may have mis-read your late notice - the MONITOR is late, not you.

        New monitor being assigned tonight, so stay tuned.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
          Hi Erin,

          Sorry for the delay and confusion.

          A few simple edits below then feel free to upload. Enjoy your field testing!

          Jamie

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Dingo" <tookieblueeyes@...> wrote:

          > READING THE INSTRUCTIONS
          >
          > Inside the cover of the Kenmark Sports Armband Water Bottle was a small strip of white paper with care and use instructions for their porduct.

          EDIT: correct product

          > The instructions of care and use are as follows:
          > - Wash all parts in warm soapy water before using.
          > - It is not for microwave use.
          > - Don not use bleach or cleansers containing chlorine to clean.

          EDIT: Do not