SELECTIONS: Heat Holder Socks

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
      Congratulations to Charles Nichols, Frances Penn and Erin Foudy!

      You have been selected to test the Heat Holder socks.

      Please send your shipping information to me OFF LIST to nancy@...

      Address
      Phone
      E-mail
      Size
      Non-guaranteed color preference

      Thanks to everyone who applied!

      Nancy

    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
        Hi Charles,

        I am awaiting response to the request for information below.  I sent several e-mails to you privately so I'm hoping you're checking the list.

        I'll need your response by tomorrow or else we'll have to move on without you.

        Thanks,

        Nancy

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 9, 2012
          Nancy,
          I sent my Information last week. Thanks

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...> wrote:

          > Hi Charles,
          >
          > I am awaiting response to the request for information below.  I sent several e-mails to you privately so I'm hoping you're checking the list.
          >
          > I'll need your response by tomorrow or else we'll have to move on without you.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Nancy

        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            Charles,

            You needed to send Nancy your information OFF-LIST to her e-mail address. Did you?

            Thanks,

            > I am awaiting response to the request for information below. I sent several e-mails to you privately so I'm hoping you're checking the list.
            > I'll need your response by tomorrow or else we'll have to move on without you.
            > Thanks,
            > Nancy

          • Nancy Griffith
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
              Yep. I got it last week and sent it off to the manufacturer. Thanks for checking.

              Nancy

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Dec 10, 2012, at 7:35 AM, "Kathy Waters" <kathy@...> wrote:

              > Charles,
              >
              > You needed to send Nancy your information OFF-LIST to her e-mail address. Did you?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Kathy

            • Kathy Waters
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
                Good - forget I mentioned it! <g> I actually have a couple of minutes this morning while all the kiddies are at school (babysitting in FL).