TEST CALL EXTENDED – Weapon X is here!

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
      I am heading out of town for a quick trip to WI, so I will extend the call through Monday Night (10 PM Mountain Standard Time). The holiday break is coming up, so don't hold out; get your boots now!
      Original call is below.

      Brett Haydin

      "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
      can be accomplished when no one