ADDITIONAL EDIT: Brett H - Obermeyer Kestral

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      Brett,

      Obviously I will never be able to take advantage of Colorado's new
      "leniency" - I can't handle things stone-cold, no less, stoned!

      Missed an edit and a couple of maybe "edits", so can you please take care of
      these and re-upload?

      Thanks,
      Kathy

      ________________________

      The jacket features a full length zipper down the front with a generous
      storm flap held tight by six hoop and loop closures

      EDIT: Please add a hyphen to "full-length"

      Edit/COMMENT: Though it is not strictly necessary, additing hypens to "six
      hook-and-loop closures" is common.

      As for the cuffs of the Kestral, they are gusseted with adjustable, hook and
      loop closures.

      Edit: Ditto - "hook-and-loop"
    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
        Oh my! Well, it doesn't start until January... <grin> Fixed them all. I figure lets be consistent for our readers' sakes. I'm heading to WI this weekend, where it will be only 30 F. I'm glad I'll have the jacket while I am there! Now if I could JUST sneeak away for a short backpacking trip... (kidding)

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."