ADDITIONAL EDIT - Ryan C - Obermeyer Kestral

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      Ryan,

      Obviously I will never be able to take advantage of Colorado's new
      "leniency" - I can't handle things stone-cold, no less, stoned!

      Miss a few edits, so can you please take care of these and re-upload?

      Thanks,
      Kathy

      ___________________________

      Colors Available:

      EDIT: You need to credit the use of the colors photo

      The Kestral's exterior shell fabric has a brushed feel unlike most true hard
      shell fabrics.

      EDIT: unlike most true hard shell fabrics "in my experience". (or something
      to that effect as you can't talk for all hard shells.)

      Therefore, along with keeping the rain out, the jacket with its 10,000g
      rating should also breathe well. The best waterproof/breathable materials
      have ratings of 20,000mm and 20,000g. Therefore, the fabric used in the
      Kestral is high end in terms of its weatherproof/breathability.

      COMMENT: This does not sound right. If 20,000g is high then, the 10,000g of
      the Kestral would put it right in the middle.

      The jacket has a full-length YKK Vislon PU zipper

      EDIT: Please spell out "polyurethane", then add (PU) if you want to
      abbreviate it later.

      The openings are approximately 15.5 in (39.4 cm) in length. The bottom of
      each opening is approximately 12.5 in (31.8 cm) up from the bottom of the
      hem.

      Edit: if the numbers are approximate there is no need for decimals. If they
      are accurate the is no need for "approximately"
    • RyanC
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
        OOPS!!!

        Thanks Kathy for the catch. I have made the corrections and re-posted my Initial Report in the appropriate folder.

        See you in about two months.

        Ryan