ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 24 November 2012

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 54.55 seconds.

      147 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      24 Manufacturer detail pages.
      39 Tester detail pages.
      28 Monitor detail pages.
      17 Moderator detail pages.
      29 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      2 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
      8 Monitor Status emails were sent.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation