CALL CLOSING - TEST CALL: Forging the Mountains Just Got Lighter

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      This Call will close at midnight(MST) tonight.
      I have apps from Frances Penn, Erin Foudy, Alex Legg and Kurt Papke.  Please let me know if I missed anyone.
      Thanks!
      Blacksmith's still need those heavy hammers.  But with Mountainsmith you can use some ultra-light poles to forge ahead.

      Mountainsmith and BackpackGearTest.org are offering three individuals the
      opportunity to test the Mountainsmith Carbonlite Pro Trekking Poles.

      Product information available at:

      http://www.mountainsmith.com/products.asp?productId=115&categoryId=15&subCategoryId=0&subCategory2Id=0

      TEST CALL DETAILS:

      * Newbie Limit Does NOT Apply
      * Three(3) Report Test Series
      * U.S. Shipping Included
      * Andrea Murland is the Test Director

      APPLICATIONS TO INCLUDE:

      * Brief Test Plan including Disclaimer and Bio
      * Link to Previous Test Reports
      * Link to Test Status Page
      * Test in Progress
      * Outstanding Applications
      * Any BGT Roles
      * Subject Line "Mountainsmith Trekking Poles"
      * PLEASE CC ME; MIKEPEARL36 AT YAHOO DOT COM

      Test Call closes at midnight (PST) Wednesday, November 21.

      Hammer out those apps!
      Mike