REMINDER - TEST CALL: Forging the Mountains Just Got Ligther

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
      This Call closes Wednesday.  Get those Apps in before a turkey induced slumber!Big thanks for the three that have been submitted!!  Here's the Call below once more.
      Happy Thanksgiving,Mike
      Blacksmith's still need those heavy hammers.  But with Mountainsmith you can use some ultra-light poles to forge ahead.

      Mountainsmith and BackpackGearTest.org are offering three individuals the
      opportunity to test the Mountainsmith Carbonlite Pro Trekking Poles.

      Product information available at:

      http://www.mountainsmith.com/products.asp?productId=115&categoryId=15&subCategoryId=0&subCategory2Id=0

      TEST CALL DETAILS:

      * Newbie Limit Does NOT Apply
      * Three(3) Report Test Series
      * U.S. Shipping Included
      * Andrea Murland is the Test Director

      APPLICATIONS TO INCLUDE:

      * Brief Test Plan including Disclaimer and Bio
      * Link to Previous Test Reports
      * Link to Test Status Page
      * Test in Progress
      * Outstanding Applications
      * Any BGT Roles
      * Subject Line "Mountainsmith Trekking Poles"
      * PLEASE CC ME; MIKEPEARL36 AT YAHOO DOT COM

      Test Call closes at midnight (PST) Wednesday, November 21.

      Hammer out those apps!
      Mike

    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
        Is this product open for day hiker testing or must we have backpacking experience with them as well?

        Jamie D

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mike Pearl <mikepearl36@...> wrote:

        > This Call closes Wednesday.  Get those Apps in before a turkey induced slumber!Big thanks for the three that have been submitted!!  Here's the Call below once more.
        > Happy Thanksgiving,Mike
        > Blacksmith's still need those heavy hammers.  But with Mountainsmith you can use some ultra-light poles to forge ahead.
        >
        > Mountainsmith and BackpackGearTest.org are offering three individuals the
        > opportunity to test the Mountainsmith Carbonlite Pro Trekking Poles.
        >
        > Product information available at:
        >
        > http://www.mountainsmith.com/products.asp?productId=115&categoryId=15&subCategoryId=0&subCategory2Id=0
        >
        > TEST CALL DETAILS:
        >
        > * Newbie Limit Does NOT Apply
        > * Three(3) Report Test Series
        > * U.S. Shipping Included
        > * Andrea Murland is the Test Director
        >

        > APPLICATIONS TO INCLUDE:
        >
        > * Brief Test Plan including Disclaimer and Bio
        > * Link to Previous Test Reports
        > * Link to Test Status Page
        > * Test in Progress
        > * Outstanding Applications
        > * Any BGT Roles
        > * Subject Line "Mountainsmith Trekking Poles"
        > * PLEASE CC ME; MIKEPEARL36 AT YAHOO DOT COM
        >
        > Test Call closes at midnight (PST) Wednesday, November 21.
        >
        > Hammer out those apps!
        > Mike

      • Mike Pearl
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
          Hi Jamie,
          Sorry for the delayed response.Management is considering this question, but please apply as I don't think it will exclude you for being considered.
          Mike