EDIT: Dhalgren Hiking Socks - Dawn Larson

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Hi Dawn,

      Thanks for your report and congratulations on becoming a Test Manager! The HTML looks great and I've only got a couple of edits for you which follow the standard format:
      EDIT: Must be changed
      Edit: a suggested change
      Comment: No need to change - a comment only.

      Size: M (for Women's US 71/2-101/2[EU 38-43, UK 5-8]; also available in S for US 4-7)
      EDIT: a space is needed between "101/2" and the [ bracket. I'd also suggest a space between the 10 and the 1/2 so it doesn't look like 101, and between the 7 and the 1/2 so it doesn't look like 71.

      Dri-Stride employs Winking Rings and Wicking Channels (both of these are patented and trademarked) in the Transfer Zone
      EDIT: I wish I could leave this one as it is, but I think you mean Wicking Rings, not Winking rings?

      See you in March Dawn, and enjoy the cosy socks.

      Kind Regards,,

      Kerri