EDIT: IR - Obermeyer Kestral Jacket - Brett Haydin

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
      Brett,

      Thanks for your prompt IR and an easy edit. Some minor edits for you and
      then you are good to upload your report.

      I have several Obermeyer products so I'm confident you will find it to be a
      stand-up jacket in the Colorado backcountry. Just stay safe, as you know
      that RECCO feature is just so your wife can claim your life insurance! <g>

      Kathy

      MSRP: $475
      EDIT: Please add "US", i.e., "$475 US" or "US $475"

      The jacket also uses a microporous coating called Hydroblock that helps
      prevent water from coming through the pours while allowing water vapor to
      escape.
      EDIT: Should be "pores" (not "pours").

      The shell is made from the EcoGenesis stretch fabric and is 100% polyester.
      Edit: Could you please give a one-liner here explaining EcoGenesis is made
      from recycled PET bottles?

      The zipper pull is a sturdy and large enough to grasp with gloves and
      mittens.
      EDIT: Need to delete the "a".

      Inside the left pocket is a d-ring.
      EDIT: Should be "D-ring" with the "d" capitalized to actually denote the
      shape of the object.

      One thing that is quicky apparent is how well the jacket is constructed.
      EDIT: Should be "quickly".

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
        Kathy, Thanks for the prompt edits. I made the changes and uploaded to the correct folder. Please do some snow dances, because it is dry up there still!

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."