Dawn Larsen is BGT's newest Test Call Manager

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hear ye, hear ye!

      I'm pleased to announce that Dawn Larsen has be "promoted" to the position
      of Test Call Manager! Dawn will be receiving a bonus salary roughly 2x her
      present renumeration for 10x her current work load. <g>

      Thank you Dawn for your continued participation in BGT!

      Kathy
    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2012
        Thank you Dawn for movin' up the ranks.