Re: TEST CALL: Wanna Be a Highlander?

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 15, 2012
      Andrea,

      You are correct. More than an assumption - MontBell has requested BGT not permit cross-shipping.

      Richard

    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 15, 2012
        Kathy,

        Not so - some time ago MontBell specified no cross-shipping.

        Richard

        > No, we can cross-ship. International testers are welcome!
        >
        > Thanks for asking though!
        > Kathy

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 15, 2012
          I specifically e-mailed the Montbell rep and he said it would be ok. So Ladies, you are on!

          Not so - some time ago MontBell specified no cross-shipping.

          Richard

          > No, we can cross-ship. International testers are welcome!
          >
          > Thanks for asking though!
          > Kathy

        • RyanC
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 19, 2012
            FYI, the MontBell Highland jacket test call is scheduled to close tonight. There is still time if you wish to submit your application for consideration.

            Ryan

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Christensen <bigdawgryan@...> wrote:

            > One does not have to be from the Clan MacLeod to be a Highlander.  It has been said "There can be only one" however, Montbell and BackpackGearTest are pleased to offer three qualified individuals the opportunity to test the Montbell Highland Down Jacket.  Testers, like Immortals, can be of either gender.
            >

            > Details about the Highland jacket can be found via the following links:
            >
            > Men: http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?p_id=2301167%c2%a0%c2%a0
            >

            > Women: http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?p_id=2301168
            >
            > TEST CALL SPECIFICS:
            >
            > > Newbie Limit Does NOT Apply
            > > Three (3) Report Test Series
            > > U.S. SHIPPING INCLUDED
            >

            > SUCCINCT APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
            >
            > >  Brief Test Plan
            > >  Link to Previous Test Reports
            > >  Link to Tester Status Page
            > (many forget this, please include it)
            > >  Current Test Load
            > >  Current Applications
            > >  Current role(s) at BGT (editor, mentor, monitor, other labors of love)
            > >  Please include "Montbell" and "Highland" in the subject line of your application
            > >  Test Call closes midnight (MST) Monday, November 19, 2012
            >
            > >  Richard is the Test Director (akin to the Immortal mentor Ramirez)
            >
            > Hope to see lots of apps!
            >

            > Ryan

          • RyanC
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 20, 2012
              The MontBell Highland jacket test call is officially closed. Thanks to all who applied.

              As you know, among immortals, "There can be only one!" Stay tuned to see if you are one selected to test the Highland.

              Ryan