Edit: FR SS K2 sleeping bag - Lori Pontious

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Good details on your experiences with the bag comfort and usability.
      EDIT=must, edit=optional, comment=comment.

      > FIELD REPORT - October 30, 2012

      EDIT: the link takes me to your IR, not the FR.

      > I sleep well

      slept well, to match the tense of the surrounding sentences.

      edit: a synopsis of likes/dislikes at the beginning or end is always goodness.

      That's all I got for ya. Upload at will when your changes are
      complete and don't forget to delete from Test!
      See ya in two for the LTR.

      --Kurt