EDIT: LTR - CLIF - Kit's Organic Bars - Mike Pearl

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi Mike! Love the "rock recliner". :)

      Here are your edits:

      "with a culmunative gain of 9760 f" EDIT: spelling -- cumulative

      "Appalacian" EDIT: spelling - Appalachian (there are two instances of this)

      "On the trail I want foods that fills me up and energy that last." EDIT:
      ...I want foods that fill me up and energy that lasts. (remove "s" on
      "fills" and add an "s" to "last")

      "Beside just tasting good I also like them in principle for using organic
      whole ingredients" EDIT: Besides (add an "s" to Beside)

      That's it!

      Please upload your report when you've completed the edits. Looks like the
      Kit Bars are a hit! Thanks for a great test series. Please remember to
      delete your original file from the TESTS folder.
      See you next time!

    • Mike Pearl
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
        Chari,
        Thanks! Corrected, uploaded and deleted.Thanks for your work this series.  Till next time,
        Mike

        Hi Mike! Love the "rock recliner". :)Here are your edits:

        "with a culmunative gain of 9760 f" EDIT: spelling -- cumulative"Appalacian" EDIT: spelling - Appalachian (there are two instances of this)

        "On
        the trail I want foods that fills me up and energy that last." EDIT: ...I want foods that fill me up and energy that lasts. (remove "s" on "fills" and add an "s" to "last")

        "Beside
        just tasting good I also like them in principle for using organic whole
        ingredients" EDIT: Besides (add an "s" to Beside)

        That's it!
        Please upload your report when you've completed the edits. Looks like the Kit Bars are a hit! Thanks for a great test series. Please remember to delete your original file from the TESTS folder.

        See you next time!

        Chari

        "Not all who wander are lost"
        "If idiots could fly, we'd never see the sun"