November Call for Owner Reviews

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Fall makes me think of longer stretches of darkness and curling up under a blanket with a good book so for the November "Call for Owner Reviews" how about we get some ORs on items fitting into these three categories: Lighting, Books and Sleeping Gear. Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome al long as they fit BGT standards.

      The edit team awaits with red pens in hand for your response. As always, brownie points, which are taken into account during tester selections, will be awarded for all applicable ORs once they have been edited and uploaded.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director