EDIT - LTR - Bolle Raniers - Mike Mosack

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Thanks for testing this.  So, they've become your son's sun glasses - nice!

      Couple edits:

      At the top, there's a link to the Field Report, but there's no field report, so it doesn't go anywhere.  Since you're using the report generator, you may not be able to remove this, but if you can, that would be good.

      "The polarized lenses makes it easier for my vision to cut through the glare of the bright sunshine."

      EDIT make

      .

    • Mike Mosack
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
        The edits have been addressed and the report uploaded and test copy deleted. Thanks for editing this series.
        BTW – I do use the BGT Report Writer exclusively and it appears that I am unable to remove the FR link even though I deleted the FR .... Not sure if there is a way to “fix” this for the two-series tests.
        Mike