EDIT- Exxel Suisse Sport Mammoth Tent - Derek

  • laurence kirschner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi Derek-
      Nice report, cute kids (especially while sleeping...lol). Only one quick typo for you to fix and then you are good to go.
      See you in 2 months.
      -larry

      EDIT: It
      seems like each time I set up the tent I get the fly turned the wrong directly,

      assume you mean *direction*
      Comment: An iPad in a tent--sheesh! There is a TV commercial with a family camping and watching TV on a smartphone or something--every time I see it I cringe!