EDIT- tasc Performance Bamboo Merino - Christensen

  • laurence kirschner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi Ryan-

      Sorry for the delay with the edits. I have been a little (ok a lot) busy and I am also having problems with hotmail since they switched their email browser. Oy.

      Anyway, here are your edits for the tasc
      shirt. Please fix and upload when ready!

      See you in 2 months

      -larry

      >>>Comment: Your likes/dislikes
      for the FR are exactly the same as for the IR. Any updates? If everything is
      just the same, maybe take this out?

      EDIT: Field Locations and Test Conditions

      You give location and elevation of your
      trips, but no data about conditions. Can you at least add temperatures? Was it
      windy or anything? If you need historical temp data, you can usually find it on
      the weather underground (wunderground.com)

      Comment: For some of the
      usage, you provide a month, but not for others. Can you please add months for
      each of your trips for consistency?

      EDIT: In September, I wore
      the pack on another overnight trip in Island Park and on an overnight
      backpacking trip in the Kelly Canyon Nordic Area, which is located 26 miles (42
      km) northeast of Idaho Falls, in the Targhee National Forest. The Nordic Area
      starts at an elevation of approximately 5,900 ft (1,798 m) and reaches
      elevations of 6,700 ft (2,042 m).

      >>>I assume you
      are talking about the *shirt*, not the *pack*.

      >>>Also, you have
      already given the information about the location of Kelly Canyon above, so no
      need to repeat. If you want to keep the data the about the elevation, that
      would be reasonable.

      Comment:
      The shirt has performed well for me thus far. On the outing listed above, the
      T-shirt was my primary outer layer.

      >>>Your
      *outer* layer? What did you wear under it? Or, if it was your only layer, just
      say that instead.

      Comment: Can you add in an 'action shot' for the LTR? I'm a big fan of photos :)

    • RyanC
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        Larry,

        I guess this is one of the two-report tests. Sorry I did not realize that earlier.

        I will update the report slightly as the Long-Term report and repost for your review.

        Thanks, Ryan