Test Call - Honey Bee, Honey Goo

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
      Many
      thanks to Honey Stinger, who already have a test underway. They are offering
      up TWO products to three lucky testers!
      The Organic
      Energy Gels & Blueberry Buzz Energy Bars (new flavor) will be shipped for your culinary
      delight should you be selected to test these scrumptious treats! Please note that 1 app gets both products.

      You can look up a little more information here:

      Honey Gels: http://shop.honeystinger.com/organic-energy-gels/

      Honey Bars: http://shop.honeystinger.com/new-blueberry-buzz-energy-bar/

      I can tell you from experience that Honey
      Stinger products are pretty tasty (to me at least). I
      suspect these won�t disappoint so I expect to see a lot of quality (and brief)
      applications for these. I�m looking for short apps that have the following:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Your bio, including any measurements specific to the test

      3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the

      product and where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum
      requirements

      4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)

      6. Any apps you have outstanding. Please note if you have a preference if

      there is one that conflicts with this one.

      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      US shipping is included.

      Jenn is the mod

      Does NOT count for Newbie Limit � get those apps
      in!

      TWO SETS OF TWO (2) reports required for a total of 4

      This is the 2 Report format and you must meet
      minimum requirements

      Also, don't forget to cc me at bhaydin AT hotmail DOT com so your app doesn't
      get lost!

      Please include 'Honey Stinger� in the subject line.

      This call will close November 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM MST.

      Good luck!

      Bretter

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
        Just a reminder that this call is set to close tomorrow night. So far I have seen an app from Nancy (thanks!) and nobody else. Now that the madness of the election is (mostly) over, you have time to get those pencils sharpened and apps turned in! Original call is below.

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."

      • Brett Haydin
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
          This call is now closed. Many thanks to Erin, Ray and Nancy for their applications. If I missed your application, please email me the message number ASAP.
          -Brett