RE: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR - Honey Stinger Organic Waffles - Brett Haydin

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
      Thanks Jamie. Excellent points, both of them. Revisions made and uploaded. Now... off to eat!

      Brett Haydin

      "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
      can be accomplished when no one
      cares who gets the credit."

      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      From: jlawrence286@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:00:24 +0000
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR - Honey Stinger Organic Waffles - Brett Haydin

      Hi Brett,

      Sorry for the delay in editing your report, BriGeT only spat out the request to assign me as the monitor last night.

      My 2 comments would be that your photo includes the nutritional info which is really handy but no photo of the package or the actual product. I would find this handy as a reader if I had never seen a waffle energy product like this.

      My second comment is a minor edit below.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Brett Haydin <bhaydin@...> wrote:

      > Summary

      I am looking forward to eating the waffles over the next four months. I intend to wear them on my day and overnight hikes

      EDIT: I suggest you indent to pack them or use them not wear them!

      Feel free to upload, remembering to delete your test folder version and enjoy the test!

      Cheers,

      Jamie